Your dog can learn the following exercises and respond on one command:
* Heel on a loose leash at your side
* Sit automatically when you stop walking
* Sit Stay and Down Stay
* Extended Down Stay (stay for fifteen minutes and up)
* Down from a distance
* Come when called and sit at your side
* Out of Sight Stays (dog stays put when owner is not in sight -- on leash with dog being monitored for safety)
Your dog will learn to respond promptly the FIRST time you ask, not make you say it over and over or ignore you altogether.
The consultation offers the trainer an opportunity to
get some background on the dog's behavior at home, discover what
difficulties you may be having, and assess the dog's personality and
temperament in order to tailor training techniques to the individual
animal and customize training to suit your family. The consultation also provides an opportunity for you
to ask any questions you may have.
If you would like to schedule a consultation (which runs approximately one hour), please CALL and LEAVE A MESSAGE at (703)626-7809. Thank you!